Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend, I was recently informed that the current arctic weather that is hitting the northeast is being called the “Hoth-pocalypse.” That being said, here are some ways to survive the -20 degree weather that’s killing people’s souls everywhere.
1. Bundle up. You should look like this:
Or this (basically just try to cover as much skin as possible):
2. Drink copious amounts of tea.
3. Put lotion on every inch of your body that comes into contact with the air.
4. Wear layers. The more clothing, the better.
5. Stock up on wine.
6. Never leave your bed.
7. Or, if you must leave your bed, do something productive with your time, like building a blanket fort.
8. Break out your Snuggie. There has never been a better time for a blanket with sleeves.
9. Do your best not pull a Luke Skywalker and almost to freeze to death.