1. A week before your exam, when you feel like you have all the time in the world.
2. When all of a sudden the test is in two days.
3. So you open your books, but you’re immediately bored.
4. And when someone asks you if you’re ready for the test?
5. But then they suggest going out…
6. And the next morning, you wake up with regret and a pile of work.
7. So when you finally roll out of bed at an early 2:00 pm, you load up on coffee.
8. You gather your friends.
9. And you head to the library.
10. You feel like everything is finally going the right direction.
11. Until you print your paper and you notice a spelling mistake.
12. And suddenly everything is wrong and you can’t believe you didn’t pay attention all semester and now look what you’ve gotten yourself into and you convince yourself you’re going to fail out of college and your parents will be so disappointed that they’ll disown you and you’ll have to live on the streets and beg with (grammatically correct) cardboard signs and hope that people will take pity on you and buy you a coffee once in a while to remind you what the good old days of college were like. So you sit on the floor with your ice cream and cry.
13. You decide that outfits like this are socially acceptable.
14. And at midnight the night before the exam, you finally get your shit together.
15. And when the test appears on your desk hours later, you decide there’s nothing you can do except leave it to the higher powers.
16. As soon as you turn in the paper, you find the closest place where you can finally lay down and sleep.
Good luck, everyone. You got this. And if you don’t, just remember that nobody else does either.
And finally, to quote Shakespeare, “Doomsday is near; Die all, die merrily.”