1. The number of times I’ve washed my sheets this semester…
2. Not noticing how amazing my boyfriend is earlier.
3. The amount of money I spend on coffee.
4. How seriously (a.k.a. not seriously at all) I took my classes this semester.
5. Not having more shows on my iTunes (I can recite all the ones I have word for word).
6. Making out with someone I didn’t want to because I felt like I “should.”
7. Not giving chances to the guys I should have and giving too many chances to the guys I shouldn’t have.
I’m not somebody who lives with very many regrets, but these are some of the few I have. I also believe that it is better to regret something you did than to regret something you didn’t do (I didn’t come up with that myself, for the record), and sometimes I have to remind myself that it might be a worthwhile experience, even if you regret it. Stay posted for more things I regret.