1. Grrrmmbbmmmrll. What is that awful noise? Why does it keep happening?
2. That’s definitely my alarm. How long has it been going off for? Ughhh I don’t want to roll over to grab my phone and turn off the alarm.
3. 7:40. Okay, I don’t have class until 9, I can definitely snooze that.
4. I think there were some things I was going to try to get done this morning before class, but I don’t remember them so they must not be very important.
5. WAIT did that say 7:40 or 9:40?!
6. Shit. 9:42.
7. I mean… I could get up, throw some clothes on and run for the second half of class?
8. Yeah, I’ll do that. Buuuuut then if I do that, I’ll be out of breath when I get to class so I’ll be panting and sweaty and have to run in and everyone would stare and it would be embarrassing.
9. Totally not worth it. I’m going to keep sleeping, I like that idea better.
10. Time to email my professor and tell him I was really sick and just couldn’t imagine getting out of bed.
(featured photo: raspisnaiya.blog.ru)