Welcome to finals week, everyone. Here I am, in the library with the rest of… well, everybody… pretending to be productive while everyone else actually gets work done. Oops. So, to make myself feel better, I’m going to provide you all with some great ways to procrastinate studying as well so I’m no longer the biggest slacker. You can all slack off too! Here are some of my favorite ways to procrastinate:
1. Make a dope (yes, I did just say dope) studying playlist. http://grooveshark.com/ is a great place to start.
2. Look at some puppies. http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/the-most-adorable-puppies-of-2013
3. Also some cats. http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/the-most-awkward-cats-of-2013
4. Buzzfeed has an entire section on animals. Goodbye, studying. http://www.buzzfeed.com/animals
5. Brush up on your fashion knowledge. http://www.collegefashion.net/
6. See what’s going on at your school according to http://www.hercampus.com/
7. Get inspired by http://www.upworthy.com/
8. Pretend you’re doing work by watching some TEDtalks. They will actually make you smarter, you just won’t be getting anything done… http://www.ted.com/
9. Watch some hilarious Improve Everywhere videos. http://improveverywhere.com/
10. In a Shakespeare class? Watch these guys kill it on stage and learn your Shakespeare in a jiffy. Not in a Shakespeare class? Still watch them. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx48mVIrdTzuKXHB6phetlQ
11. Research totally irrelevant things. Want to know where peanut butter & jelly sandwiches first appeared? Who invented the tilt-a-whirl? Is there really a difference between 1% and 2% milk? http://www.wikipedia.org/
12. Finish that season you started a few days ago on https://signup.netflix.com/
13. Laugh inappropriately loudly in the library at these: http://www.hulu.com/saturday-night-live
14. Text ALL your friends to see if they’ll study with you. Then facebook message the rest of your friends who you aren’t quite as close to. When they can’t come, start over at number 1 on this list again.
14. OR, do as I’m doing and write some blog posts…
Not into any of these ideas? Well, you can always go back to stalking yourself on facebook for the… 6th time today.